This terms & conditions agreement sets out how The Prep Guys Ltd ("Dhaba Lunch Box", "Dhaba Box" "us" or "we") and the company whose hosting the on-line shop ("Wix") is displayed on the website ("Site") and/or mobile application ("Application") which are provided to you by Dhaba Box using Wix on-Line Platform.
Acceptance of Conditions. Ordering with us constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site or application. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not place an order via the internet or application. You can only access our full menu and order from us from this website or application and therefore all orders are subject to these conditions.
DEFINITIONS & INTERPRETATION
In this Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and/or any communications System on the Web Site and/or Application;
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site and/or Application;
means a small text file placed on your computer by Wix when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyze their browsing habits within the Web Site.
means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site and/or Application. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
means this website (the "Site") and/or Application is owned and operated by Wix. And it is an intellectual and confidentiality property of Wix.
means the website (the "Site") and/or Application provided by Wix on behalf of Dhaba Box;
means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Dhaba Box makes available through the Web Site and/or Application either now or in the future;
means any online communications infrastructure that Dhaba Box makes available through the Web Site and/or Application either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
means any third party that accesses the Web Site and/or Application and is not employed by Dhaba Box or Wix and acting in the course of their employment. A third party who accesses services from Dhaba Box or Wix or just visit the Website or Application for any type of information.
means the website that you are currently using (Site).
means the iOS and/or Android ordering application which are provided by Wix on behalf of Dhaba Box.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) Access to our Site is free of charge.
(2) It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access our Site.
(4) Refund and Cancellation. Should you wish to cancel your order, please contact us by email at least 24 hours before your delivery / collection time to receive a full refund.
(5) Allergies. We cannot guarantee that any of our foods are free from nuts or nut derivatives. We cannot guarantee that our food will be free from any other ingredients that may cause allergies or allergic reactions. All of our food is made in a multi-purpose production kitchen, so cross-contamination between any of our ingredients is possible. Please contact us for any help or advice before ordering.
(6) Delivery Times. We aim to deliver by the time you specified in your order. If circumstances out of our direct control cause the delivery to be delayed we will do our very best to keep you updated.
(7) Minimum Order & Delivery Charge. For delivery orders we have a minimum order and delivery charge which are available on our Site.
(8) Address details. You agree to provide a valid postcode or area, full address and contact telephone number with your order. If you provide incorrect details we will be unable to deliver within any previously stipulated timescales provided by us. You agree not to withhold payment in circumstances where you were unable to provide a correct address or contact details.
(9) Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable to establish contact with you by phone or email after you have placed an order. This is to protect ourselves against fraudulent and hoax orders. In some circumstances (for example exceptionally large orders) we may insist on a deposit to be paid in advance before confirming your order. If you order online or over the phone, the total price will be confirmed to you before the order is completed.
(10) Service Area & Delivery Times. If you are from outside our stated delivery area, please call us before placing your order as there may be a minimum spend and/or extra delivery charge.
(11) Website Photos/Pictures/Images. Food photographs on this site may not represent how your dishes will be delivered to you. In some cases there will be differences between the photos displayed and the ingredients in the dishes delivered to you. All Photos/Pictures/Images are serving suggestion or simply represent generic raw ingredients.
(12) Food Description & Ingredients. All dish descriptions on the website represent the item in question. Where ingredients are not available, or out of stock, our chefs will decide on suitable replacements to be used. Any food colouring will be used in line with "Food Additives (England) Regulations 2009". If you are unsure of the ingredients/content/packaging of any dish then please call and discuss this with us before ordering.
(13) Contract. You are entering into a contract with "Dhaba Box" for collection of your order.
(14) Wix’s Liability. Wix will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill), whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action arising out of or in connection with the use of this site and material provided to you by email or other communication methods.
(15) Complaints / Requests. "Dhaba Box" will endeavor to handle all complaints for you ASAP. Please address any complaints or requests to the contact details contained on this website.
(16) We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware. We do not, however, guarantee that our Site is secure or free from viruses or other malware and accept no liability.
(17) Cookies. This site uses session cookies for the purpose of tracking your progress through the checkout process and holding your shopping cart contents. By using this site you consent to this cookie being placed on your computer and acknowledge that the site would otherwise not function accordingly.
(18) These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
(19) Any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising there from or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.